Seattle, anyone?

Go down

Seattle, anyone?

Post  EMME on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:44 pm

We would be so close to Seattle. We should pick a night for us all to party out in the Emerald City. Anyone Else game?
EMME

Back to top Go down

Re: Seattle, anyone?

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

There is a possibility that we will be in Seattle on Thursday. We are trying to work some things out and if everything goes to plan, we may actually encourage people to spend Thursday night in Seattle. HOWEVER -- because we don't have any sponsors and are doing this out of pocket, planning stuff takes a little longer than it would otherwise. We promise to keep everyone posted and will hopefully have a little more of a schedule within a month or two.

Admin
Admin

http://twitardedforks2011.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EMME on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 pm

I have a sister in Seattle. She may know some people. I will see if she has any connections. I'll keep ya posted.
EMME

Back to top Go down

Seattle Sunday & Monday?

Post  TheRugbymom on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 pm

We are going to stay in Seattle Wednesday night, Sunday night & Monday night - flying out Tuesday. Will be happy to hang with anyone who is around.

I'm getting ready to book Wednesday night at the Mayflower, but I haven't picked a hotel for Sunday & Monday yet. There are plenty of good deals, but I'm just not sure what part of town we should stay in.

TheRugbymom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down