I'm AllTwiedUp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm AllTwiedUp

Post  AllTwiedUp on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Hey h00rs!

While we are financially suckin right now, I'm praying that 8 months down the road our situation will be a bit better. When I say we, I mean my hubs and I. Last trip to FOOOOORKS with Twitarded was AH-MAZING, and because my hubs is so cute and Twi-friendly, (and I want to show him some of the most beautiful hikes I've ever been on) he'll be coming too if all goes according to plan!

I've got a room booked and all the beds accounted for, however I'm not sure if I'll be flying or driving. That won't be decided until after summer probably. I got my plane ticket ridiculously cheep in Aug last year, let's hope we can go the flying route this year as well. I live Sacramento area, so driving is a solid 14 hours. UGH. BUT it'll save on flight and car rental fees. We shall see.

This adventure with Twitarded last year was an experience I will never forget. I cannot remember ever having as much fun as I did with all of you ladies. I can't stress how much I would recommend going to any new comer. It is an experience you will never forget with some of the most like-minded and friendly/crazy women I've ever met. We literally take over Forks with our Twitardia and everybody there is so nice and friendly! The sheer beauty of the Olympic National Forest and The Pacific Coast is enough to warrant a visit, but with Twitarded, it's just icing on the cake of epicness.

I am SOOOOOO FREAKIN EXCITED I CANT STAND IT!

Oh yeah, a little about me,... this is introductions, isn't it? 27F, married, Bay Area, CA...Complete and utter Twitard and in love with all of my Twitarded friends. I can't wait to meet more of you wonderful ladies!

-AllTwiedUp aka Charla

Cant wait for more Mini E debauchery!
AllTwiedUp

http://www.dirtyhotandnerdy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm AllTwiedUp

Post  Jaymes805 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:27 am

Your post made me smile!!! Can't wait to see you again. Smile Even though hopefully I'll see you before Sept. when Amy comes to visit but still, Forks is gonna be SO much better now that we all know each other a lot more than last time. SQUEEEEEE FOOOOOOOOORKS!
Jaymes805
Admin

http://www.borderlinephenomenal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jael on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:55 am

OMG, someone from the Bay Area! I'm actually from Los Angeles, but I go to UC Santa Cruz and will be there next year (don't worry, I'll be twenty-one. And unlike most of my classmates, I'm not a pot smoking, Fat Tire chuggin' hippie/hipster).

Jael

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Jael wrote:OMG, someone from the Bay Area! I'm actually from Los Angeles, but I go to UC Santa Cruz and will be there next year (don't worry, I'll be twenty-one. And unlike most of my classmates, I'm not a pot smoking, Fat Tire chuggin' hippie/hipster).
So your planing on making the forks trip?? Awesome.. Can't wait to meet ya.. Wink
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum