Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle pre Forks fuckery

+16
mamaliciouscullen
TheRugbymom
jussumchic
justkristin1
tigerkitten36
getinthecar
BrandiJo1217
spottysmom
Twi_Lin
Chloe Cougar
BBSapphire24
AllTwiedUp
Jaymes805
SwedenSara
norcaltwitard
Double_Dippin
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty Seattle pre Forks fuckery

Post  Double_Dippin Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey twat's! A lot of us will be coming to Seattle for some pre-Forks fuckery.. There is so much to do in Seattle, and so I figured I would put up a new post to see who is doing what..and if we want to meet up..I have no problem organizing some kind of meet up if your interested.. More details to follow..any and all suggestions welcome. Very Happy Me and Micki_Martini will be arriving on Tuesday afternoon the 27th.
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty Wooo hoooo...I luv fuckery!!!

Post  norcaltwitard Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:41 pm

I plan on being in Seattle late Tuesday night. Im hoping to share a room with a couple if other h00rs & then spend Wed. seeing Seattle. Anyone wanna share a room? Hopefully a bunch of us can hit Seattle Wed night for pre-Forks excitement Smile Email me norcaltwitard@gmail or tweet me @norcaltwitard. Im so excited. SQUEEEEEE! Smile

norcaltwitard

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty Re: Seattle pre Forks fuckery

Post  SwedenSara Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Double_Dippin wrote:Hey twat's! A lot of us will be coming to Seattle for some pre-Forks fuckery.. There is so much to do in Seattle, and so I figured I would put up a new post to see who is doing what..and if we want to meet up..I have no problem organizing some kind of meet up if your interested.. More details to follow..any and all suggestions welcome. Very Happy Me and Micki_Martini will be arriving on Tuesday afternoon the 27th.

Anna and I will get into Seattle on Saturday, so we'll be there early. I'm game for whatever fuckery you have for us!
SwedenSara
SwedenSara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymes805 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

I think Amanda (@amandakmelby on twitter, Demanda on our blog) and I are planning on flying in early Wed morning as well and spending the day/night in Seattle so we're definitely down to do something on Wed night with all you h00rs. I know that misstejota and Kitty_elvis aren't going be able to make it to FORKS but will be around Seattle as well so it might be fun to get together with them on Wed night if they don't have plans. Smile
Jaymes805
Jaymes805
Admin

http://www.borderlinephenomenal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AllTwiedUp Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 am

I have NO idea if I'll be able to do this. I won't know until months down the road, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Smile

-@AllTwiedUp aka Charla
AllTwiedUp
AllTwiedUp

http://www.dirtyhotandnerdy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SwedenSara Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 pm

AllTwiedUp wrote:I have NO idea if I'll be able to do this. I won't know until months down the road, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Smile

-@AllTwiedUp aka Charla

So am I! I REALLY would love to meet you again!
SwedenSara
SwedenSara

Back to top Go down

Post  BBSapphire24 Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

I was wondering/hoping people would be spending a night in Seattle! I am flying out from NJ and that's a six hour flight almost. I have driven from Forks to Seattle (four hour drive) then gotten on a plane to go home, so it's do-able but I would much rather spend at least one night in Seattle moving my legs and getting some drinks with you ladies!

I have yet to book my flight as I am watching prices but I would definitely LIKE to share a room in Seattle if I can with some of you h00rs.
BBSapphire24
BBSapphire24

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm sure we will be rooming up, we havn't picked a spot to crash yet..I'm still looking into that as well as things to do in Seattle and a nice place to meet Thusday night for a pre-Forks get together. I will post everything here.. Very Happy
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  norcaltwitard Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Double_Dippin wrote:I'm sure we will be rooming up, we havn't picked a spot to crash yet..I'm still looking into that as well as things to do in Seattle and a nice place to meet Thusday night for a pre-Forks get together. I will post everything here.. Very Happy

Thursday or Wednesday???? I thought the fuckery in Forks was supposed to start on Thursday. J/C

norcaltwitard

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Cougar Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm

What? We haven't got multiple rooms (penthouse suites) at Escala booked? Shocked I am shocked Wink

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm

You buyin?? Razz
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Cougar Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Double_Dippin wrote:You buyin?? Razz
Assuming that comment was aimed at me - the answer is..... erm NO! Razz

(Can't help thinkin' I'd like to take a look tho Cool )

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty Chloe_cougar

Post  Double_Dippin Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:52 pm

They don't even have an online viewing..For sale condo's start around 350 to 400 thou. maybe we can request a Condo Tour.(for serious buyers only) Bawhaha Shocked
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Cougar Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Double_Dippin wrote:They don't even have an online viewing..For sale condo's start around 350 to 400 thou. maybe we can request a Condo Tour.(for serious buyers only) Bawhaha Shocked
Ho hum. A girl can dream... Neutral

Off to catch some zeds - catchya'll laters twatwaffles! Sleep

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post  Twi_Lin Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:58 am

I'm very fortunate that I live close by...I took Wednesday off from work and would love to get together up in Seattle before heading out to Forks on Thursday. Seattle is a fun city!

Twi_Lin

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty Twitards in Seattle

Post  spottysmom Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 am

Count me in for a Seattle meet-up! I'm lucky enough to live here. We have room for a couple of Twitards to crash here for a night or two on our super-deluxe air mattress. (Have to not mind dogs and teenagers.)

spottysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  SwedenSara Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 am

Double_Dippin wrote:They don't even have an online viewing..For sale condo's start around 350 to 400 thou. maybe we can request a Condo Tour.(for serious buyers only) Bawhaha Shocked

Last year they had public viewings on the weekends that you didn't have to book in advance. I'm hoping they still have them this year, because we didn't know until it was too late...
SwedenSara
SwedenSara

Back to top Go down

Post  BrandiJo1217 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:01 pm

I plan on landing in Seattle on Wednesday afternoon, finding someplace to crash (hopefully splitting the cost with some other Twi-h00rs) and then heading to Forks on Thursday. Let me know if you guys need another roommate and what the plan is - I'm up for it!
BrandiJo1217
BrandiJo1217

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 pm

BrandiJo1217 wrote:I plan on landing in Seattle on Wednesday afternoon, finding someplace to crash (hopefully splitting the cost with some other Twi-h00rs) and then heading to Forks on Thursday. Let me know if you guys need another roommate and what the plan is - I'm up for it!
Double_Dippin says: I havn't booked a hotel in Seattle yet or have made plans..Still researching what there is to do..We have LOT'S of time to plan tho I love you we get in on Tuesday
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty What about movie sites around Portland?

Post  getinthecar Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 pm

I am interested in checking out some of the "Twilight" filming sites closer to Portland. And going from there to Forks. Is that crazy, or has everybody else already done it? Not just seeing the Swan and famous Cullen house, but the alley and etc.

getinthecar

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty Seattle on Wednesday

Post  tigerkitten36 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 am

I will be in Seattle on Wednesday, I arrive at 4:55 pm from Orlando. Fuckery before the Fuckery? Okay count me in! Should I set aside bail money? I havent been past the Rockies, and the furthest I had gone was Idaho Falls, Idaho where I lived with my first boyfriend feels like 100 years ago.

My email is T3lyv@aol.com

tigerkitten36

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Sweet I am so glad..Me and Micki havn't booked our hotel in Seattle yet myabe you know of some good places.. Aslo want to find a place that can accomidate a large group..also working on a somthing to so on wed maybe Mt REainer tour or somthing..I'm sure you have lot's of suggestions.. tongue
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty I'm in!

Post  justkristin1 Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:05 pm

So glad to hear others want to spend a night in Seattle, too! I haven't booked my flights yet (watching prices), but I would like to come in Tues or Wed. and will definitely be looking to share a room. I can't wait to see everyone again!!!

Kristin
justkristin1
justkristin1

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery Empty @Twi_Lin

Post  jussumchic Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Twi_Lin wrote:I'm very fortunate that I live close by...I took Wednesday off from work and would love to get together up in Seattle before heading out to Forks on Thursday. Seattle is a fun city!

@Twi_Lin -

I've been hoping for you! Several years ago I visited Seattle on a business trip but must admit I can't remember the places I visited (it was a work trip). This time I'm bringing Seattle virgins who want to 'see' the city and we'll be arriving on Wednesday afternoon. Can you recommend a few things? I know the Space Needle is on our Visit List, as well as Pike Place Market and Ray's Boathouse.

Last edited by jussumchic on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update information)
jussumchic
jussumchic

Back to top Go down

Post  jussumchic Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Double_Dippin wrote:Sweet I am so glad..Me and Micki havn't booked our hotel in Seattle yet myabe you know of some good places.. Aslo want to find a place that can accomidate a large group..also working on a somthing to so on wed maybe Mt REainer tour or somthing..I'm sure you have lot's of suggestions.. tongue

@Double_Dippin -

Any ideas yet? The Mt. Rainier tour sounds very cool so I'd love to hear the plans on that to know if I can attend. I will be arriving with a travelmate on Wednesday afternoon. Would love to be in same hotel as other Twitards and would LOVE to meet up Thursday night! I've read so many of your all's posts on Twitarded that I feel like I know you although I also know I'm a complete stranger to you! Sorry; I'm a bit shy about posting online.

Last edited by jussumchic on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
jussumchic
jussumchic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next