Hi! I'm Kristen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi! I'm Kristen

Post  mamaliciouscullen on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey all Twi-folk! Mamaliciouscullen is my name on FF, but I don't write, just read. I comment on Twitarded as Kristen G. I am a 41yo mother of 2 from Massachusetts (Springfield area - any potential travel buddies out there?), including my 12yo DD who strongly encourages my Twilight obsession. I am very shy/quiet at first, but once I get going I speak fluently in snark and four-letter-words Wink Unfortunately, I am quite closeted about my Twi-obssession to my RL friends so it's so nice to have this community of "ladies" ( and I use that term loosely) to rejoice in all that is The Precious and those crazy Cullen kids.

I was not able to make the trip last year, but it's so far away this year, so I am planning on it! The DH has given his blessing (he does not know what he is in for - I NEED a vacation from the kiddos!) Smile Going profoundly out of my range of comfort here, flying across the county and whatnot Neutral I am terrified at the idea of flying into/driving in a strange big city so I am hoping to hook up with a carpool and ride from the airport. I have not made flight plans yet, but did book a room with 2 Queens for Thursday through Sunday, so I am also looking for roomies Smile

2009 - Buy a house - check! 2010 - New car - check! 2011 - FOOOORRKKSSS! - planning on it!! woohoo!

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Kristen

Post  DD on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi Kristen,

I am same as you, traveling alone and DO NOT want to drive from seattle. There is a small plane you can take from Seattle airport to Port angeles that runs dailey for $90 each way... I don't want to do that, but if I can't find a ride I may (and then rent a car from Port Angeles to Forks from the Budget rental car location in Port Angeles). Let me know if you want the small plane info and I can email it to you Smile
FOOOORRRRKKKKKS!
DD

Back to top Go down

Post  Micki_Martini on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi Kristen and hi to DD as well!

Looking forward to meeting you in Forks! I went last year and it was a complete blast. You should be able to find ride mates on the forum, I did last year. Driving from Sea-Tac to Forks really wasn't bad at all. Much easier than other big cities. It's all freeway and well marked. Double-Dippin was my co-pilot and we did just fine. If we can answer any questions you might have please feel free to ask.

Micki

mickimartini1@gmail.com
Micki_Martini

http://h00rsanonymous.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:50 pm

mamaliciouscullen wrote:Hey all Twi-folk! Mamaliciouscullen is my name on FF, but I don't write, just read. I comment on Twitarded as Kristen G. I am a 41yo mother of 2 from Massachusetts (Springfield area - any potential travel buddies out there?), including my 12yo DD who strongly encourages my Twilight obsession. I am very shy/quiet at first, but once I get going I speak fluently in snark and four-letter-words Wink Unfortunately, I am quite closeted about my Twi-obssession to my RL friends so it's so nice to have this community of "ladies" ( and I use that term loosely) to rejoice in all that is The Precious and those crazy Cullen kids.

I was not able to make the trip last year, but it's so far away this year, so I am planning on it! The DH has given his blessing (he does not know what he is in for - I NEED a vacation from the kiddos!) Smile Going profoundly out of my range of comfort here, flying across the county and whatnot Neutral I am terrified at the idea of flying into/driving in a strange big city so I am hoping to hook up with a carpool and ride from the airport. I have not made flight plans yet, but did book a room with 2 Queens for Thursday through Sunday, so I am also looking for roomies Smile

2009 - Buy a house - check! 2010 - New car - check! 2011 - FOOOORRKKSSS! - planning on it!! woohoo!

Double_Dippin Hi kristen, I traveled alone last year too.. But it was totes worth it.. you'll have a blast.. I'm sure things will all fall into place for you as far as room and rides.. It was a great ride in to be able to chat with and get to know mah girlies.. Looking forward to meeting you. Very Happy
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymes805 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hello Lovelies!

Can't wait to meet you both in Foooooorks! Last year was amazing and this year will be even better. Luckily last year I traveled with my best friend but believe me when I say the drive from Seattle to Forks is worth it. It's a gorgeous view, not too much traffic at all and the ferry ride is an experience you can't miss.

If you have any questions, let me know. You can find my information under the "meet your moderators" section or find me on twitter @jaymes805 Smile
Jaymes805
Admin

http://www.borderlinephenomenal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi Im Kristen

Post  tigerkitten36 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 pm

I will be in Seattle on Wednesday the 28th at 5 pm ish. I am planning on staying in Seattle for the night and drving in the morning to Forks. I am traveling alone from Florida, So I would be game for someone to ride with.

I have a room booked two queens at the forks motel Thursday - Sunday.

I can be found on Twittah as Tigerkitten36.

tigerkitten36

Back to top Go down

Post  mamaliciouscullen on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi tigerkitten!

Will this be your 1st trip out? It's mine. Can't wait! We will have a blast Very Happy I have roomies already for the weekend, but if you do a separate post, you can probably find a roomie to share with you.

Where are you staying on Wed. night? I think most of us are staying at the Mayflower.

Can't wait to meet you and everyone cheers

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top