Philadelphia?

Go down

Philadelphia?

Post  connachtpa on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:25 am

Anyone thinking of going from the Philadelphia area? I need encouraging!

connachtpa

Back to top Go down

Re: Philadelphia?

Post  Double_Dippin on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:08 pm

connachtpa wrote:Anyone thinking of going from the Philadelphia area? I need encouraging!
Double_Dippin..I flew from Maine to Washington by myself....I never regretted one moment, but i'm sure as you are posting early, Very Happy Someone will step up..keep posting..Welcome and let us know if we can help..
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Post  connachtpa on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 am

Double_Dippin wrote:
connachtpa wrote:Anyone thinking of going from the Philadelphia area? I need encouraging!
Double_Dippin..I flew from Maine to Washington by myself....I never regretted one moment, but i'm sure as you are posting early, Very Happy Someone will step up..keep posting..Welcome and let us know if we can help..

Thanks! I'm off to start stalking orbitiz and kayak :-)

connachtpa

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRugbymom on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Sorry for the late late late response. I assumed I was still signed up for this forum from last year. I was wondering why there were no updates coming to me all this time!

Anyway, we are coming from Delaware (like a suburb of Philly.) STY, JJ, and Myg are from Jersey. LwE, DangrDafne and many of the girls are from PA. You'll be with "regular" people you can fit right in with.

We are flying out of Philly early on Wednesday, and planning to spend Sunday & Monday nights in Seattle before coming back to Philly after the BIG EPIC WEEKEND in Foooooooorks!

TheRugbymom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down