midwest lady looking for hoors to fly and room with..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

midwest lady looking for hoors to fly and room with..

Post  libbybelle523 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 am

Hello ladies!, i'm libbybelle523/libby, i posted here before but then realized the fact that i like fanfic, tequila, and s*x toys didn't actually give you any information on what i was looking for. so although norcaltwitard told me that those were endearing qualities, what i'm really looking for is some ladies to room and fly with.

I live in west salem wi, so i have a few options as to where i can fly out of. i don't like to fly but i have xanax and i think that and the knowledge of hanging out with other twiladies can get me to forks...on a plane.....

i'm a 30 year old SAHM to a 8 and 3 year old! i've been happily married to my hubs for 9 years and he is really glad i want to do this! *smiles* i love my hubs!

So if you need a roomate and a flying partner i'd be happy to be it! i'm flexible on flying dates and hotel and rental car arrangements.

email me at libbybelle523@gmail.com, follow me on twitter @libbybelle523, or just respond if your interested.

libbybelle523

Back to top Go down

Re: midwest lady looking for hoors to fly and room with..

Post  Double_Dippin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Hey Libbybelle523 Very Happy Glad to meet you.. It's still early so keep checking back.. I can't wait to see you in forks..
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top