Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count me IN! LoriAnnTwiFan is officially attending!

4 posters

Go down

Count me IN! LoriAnnTwiFan is officially attending! Empty Count me IN! LoriAnnTwiFan is officially attending!

Post  LoriAnnTwiFan Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

So, true to Twitarded form, I am quite late posting my introduction here! I live near Atlanta, Georgia and will be leaving my fam behind for the fantabulous debauchery that IS Twitarded in FOOORRRKKKSSS!!!

I am so excited about meeting so many of the great people I have met through twitter, fanfic, Project Team Beta, and the blogosphere. Now, to buy all the outdoorsy weather appropriate gear that I will need...

If you have any advice or want to know more about me, just pop on in and say HI! I am @LoriAnnTwiFan on twitter, and my (tiny newborn) blog can be found at http://southerntwilife.blogspot.com if you want to take a peek.

I am SO excited about going this year, but the trip will only be complete if my friend Cougar Chloe can make it across the pond!
LoriAnnTwiFan
LoriAnnTwiFan

Back to top Go down

Count me IN! LoriAnnTwiFan is officially attending! Empty Re: Count me IN! LoriAnnTwiFan is officially attending!

Post  Chloe Cougar Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Awwww! I'm truly planning on making it this year Smile I watched from the sidelines last year and there's no way I can't attempt the trip this time! I've sown the seed in hubs' mind and am busy saving the pennies .... I do believe I have a roomie, plus a place to rest my head in Seattle pre-Forks. Now I just need to get my flights sorted - via Atlanta perhaps?

Looking forward to meeting everyone - I'm a bit shy, really - you'll all help me settle in, won't you? Embarassed

CC x

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

Count me IN! LoriAnnTwiFan is officially attending! Empty Re: Count me IN! LoriAnnTwiFan is officially attending!

Post  Double_Dippin Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm

LoriAnnTwiFan wrote:So, true to Twitarded form, I am quite late posting my introduction here! I live near Atlanta, Georgia and will be leaving my fam behind for the fantabulous debauchery that IS Twitarded in FOOORRRKKKSSS!!!

I am so excited about meeting so many of the great people I have met through twitter, fanfic, Project Team Beta, and the blogosphere. Now, to buy all the outdoorsy weather appropriate gear that I will need...

If you have any advice or want to know more about me, just pop on in and say HI! I am @LoriAnnTwiFan on twitter, and my (tiny newborn) blog can be found at http://southerntwilife.blogspot.com if you want to take a peek.

I am SO excited about going this year, but the trip will only be complete if my friend Cougar Chloe can make it across the pond!
Awesome!! can't wait to meet you in Forks Very Happy
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Chloe Cougar wrote:Awwww! I'm truly planning on making it this year Smile I watched from the sidelines last year and there's no way I can't attempt the trip this time! I've sown the seed in hubs' mind and am busy saving the pennies .... I do believe I have a roomie, plus a place to rest my head in Seattle pre-Forks. Now I just need to get my flights sorted - via Atlanta perhaps?

Looking forward to meeting everyone - I'm a bit shy, really - you'll all help me settle in, won't you? Embarassed

CC x
I'm so stoked your comming whoo whooo!! Laughing
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymes805 Mon May 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Chloe Cougar wrote:Awwww! I'm truly planning on making it this year Smile I watched from the sidelines last year and there's no way I can't attempt the trip this time! I've sown the seed in hubs' mind and am busy saving the pennies .... I do believe I have a roomie, plus a place to rest my head in Seattle pre-Forks. Now I just need to get my flights sorted - via Atlanta perhaps?

CC x

I can't freaking waaaaait to see/meet you!!!! Smile
Jaymes805
Jaymes805
Admin

http://www.borderlinephenomenal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum