Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear husband: Foooorks is NOT a death trap I am walking into.

3 posters

Go down

Dear husband: Foooorks is NOT a death trap I am walking into. Empty Dear husband: Foooorks is NOT a death trap I am walking into.

Post  EMME Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:57 am

I can't be the only one who gets an (angry) eyebrow arched at them when talking about driving across the state to a hotel to meet up with some people I (kinda) know from the internet right?
EMME
EMME

Back to top Go down

Dear husband: Foooorks is NOT a death trap I am walking into. Empty Do they think we're babies?

Post  LoriAnnTwiFan Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Nope - not the only one. Hubs thinks I'm nuts and is only agreeing to this because I am taking a "real life" friend with me. Men. Meh.
LoriAnnTwiFan
LoriAnnTwiFan

Back to top Go down

Dear husband: Foooorks is NOT a death trap I am walking into. Empty Re: Dear husband: Foooorks is NOT a death trap I am walking into.

Post  mamaliciouscullen Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm flying across the country alone, to share a room with my roommate from another country who I never met in person...and my hubs is encouraging me to go....hmmmm.....(However, I am NOT telling my real-life friends, as they would react much the same way as your husbands, and I would have a difficult time explaining why I am going...) Laughing

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Dear husband: Foooorks is NOT a death trap I am walking into. Empty Re: Dear husband: Foooorks is NOT a death trap I am walking into.

Post  LoriAnnTwiFan Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm

mamaliciouscullen wrote:I'm flying across the country alone, to share a room with my roommate from another country who I never met in person...and my hubs is encouraging me to go....hmmmm.....(However, I am NOT telling my real-life friends, as they would react much the same way as your husbands, and I would have a difficult time explaining why I am going...) Laughing

Are you on twitter bb? I am trying to put together a list so that I can see everyone in one place on my feed... Surprised)
LoriAnnTwiFan
LoriAnnTwiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  mamaliciouscullen Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 pm

yes - I am "kvotz" (Kristen Gauthier) on Twitter. I don't post much tho - tend to get distracted more with FB Rolling Eyes

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum