Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayflower Park Hotel

+4
jussumchic
norcaltwitard
MyAfterCar
Double_Dippin
8 posters

Go down

Mayflower Park Hotel Empty Mayflower Park Hotel

Post  Double_Dippin Wed May 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Sooo..I have booked the Mayflower Hotel for our pre-Forks fuckery..they have an awesome lounge..the rate will be around 149 a night as soon as I get the contract you can book your rooms use TWITARDED for your 50 dollar savings..this is a beautiful Hotel a 3 star but really a 4..in the city..I am planning a Mt.Ranier tour for Wednesday..anyone interested should let me know so I can get a head count... 5 months away twats...WHOO HOOO Very Happy AND A BIG FAT SQUEEEEEE!!!! I will be arriving on Tuesday the 27th as well as Micki_Martini, Sweden_Sara, Purple_whipped,Sloppy_Scnds, and others..need to know who else.. so let me know..thanks

Last edited by Double_Dippin on Wed May 04, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Mayflower Park Hotel Empty Re: Mayflower Park Hotel

Post  MyAfterCar Wed May 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Gah, I wish I could go early to hang out with you guys in Seattle! Just a few nights in Forks will be challenging enough. Maybe next year Smile

MyAfterCar

Back to top Go down

Post  norcaltwitard Thu May 05, 2011 12:46 am

Ooooooo...I cannot wait for September to get here! I plan on arriving Wednesday am, but want to see Seattle during the day. Would love to have someone to wonder the city with but will go alone if I need to.

Thanks for arranging the hotel deal DD!! Your the best *mwah*

norcaltwitard

Back to top Go down

Post  jussumchic Thu May 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Double_Dippin wrote:Sooo..I have booked the Mayflower Hotel for our pre-Forks fuckery..they have an awesome lounge..the rate will be around 149 a night as soon as I get the contract you can book your rooms use TWITARDED for your 50 dollar savings..this is a beautiful Hotel a 3 star but really a 4..in the city..I am planning a Mt.Ranier tour for Wednesday..anyone interested should let me know so I can get a head count... 5 months away twats...WHOO HOOO Very Happy AND A BIG FAT SQUEEEEEE!!!! I will be arriving on Tuesday the 27th as well as Micki_Martini, Sweden_Sara, Purple_whipped,Sloppy_Scnds, and others..need to know who else.. so let me know..thanks

@Double_Dippin -

Is that $50 savings per night or off the total? Also, do you know if it will apply to any room or just the basic rooms?
jussumchic
jussumchic

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin Sat May 07, 2011 8:49 pm

it's normally $200 bucks a night so $149 is the deal..they are setting aside a block of 10 for now. I will post more as soon as I get the paperwork.
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mayflower Park Hotel Empty Booked In For Wednesday Night

Post  red_bella Wed May 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Defender of Mice and I are booked in for Wednesday night! Whoot! See you ladies then! Twisted Evil geek

red_bella

Back to top Go down

Post  dangrdafne Tue May 31, 2011 11:10 pm

I booked a room for myself and Living with Edward for Wednesday night but was surprised at the valet parking charge and luxury hotel statement. Are we sure they are prepared for the likes of us? Smile

dangrdafne

Back to top Go down

Mayflower Park Hotel Empty Roomie Needed!

Post  justkristin1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Woo hoo! I can't wait for this trip! I am planning on being in Seattle Tuesday or Wednesday, but I will definitely need someone to help split the hotel room. If anyone wants to share, please let me know!!

Kristin

justkristin1 on Twitter
twigirl29@gmail.com
justkristin1
justkristin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:08 pm

justkristin1 wrote:Woo hoo! I can't wait for this trip! I am planning on being in Seattle Tuesday or Wednesday, but I will definitely need someone to help split the hotel room. If anyone wants to share, please let me know!!

Kristin

justkristin1 on Twitter
twigirl29@gmail.com

I sent you a msg bb girl.
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoriAnnTwiFan Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Double_Dippin wrote:Sooo..I have booked the Mayflower Hotel for our pre-Forks fuckery..they have an awesome lounge..the rate will be around 149 a night as soon as I get the contract you can book your rooms use TWITARDED for your 50 dollar savings..this is a beautiful Hotel a 3 star but really a 4..in the city..I am planning a Mt.Ranier tour for Wednesday..anyone interested should let me know so I can get a head count... 5 months away twats...WHOO HOOO Very Happy AND A BIG FAT SQUEEEEEE!!!! I will be arriving on Tuesday the 27th as well as Micki_Martini, Sweden_Sara, Purple_whipped,Sloppy_Scnds, and others..need to know who else.. so let me know..thanks

Any idea what time the tour might be? Planning to fly in on Wednesday...
LoriAnnTwiFan
LoriAnnTwiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down