Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for roomie!

3 posters

Go down

Looking for roomie! Empty Looking for roomie!

Post  Rikki Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 pm

I have a room with 2 queen beds and am willing to be the fork to your spoon! Wow, that sounded so like something you'd read on some cheesy dating site.

I will be arriving in Seattle on Thursday around 1:20pm and will be driving down. My best friend is making this trek with me and he is a guy...who is straight. If you have no problems with rooming with me and him (no hanky panky between me and him...but if you want to give him a go...... Twisted Evil ) let me know through here or you can find me on twitter!

Have to edit this because the BFF isn't coming now. Poor dude just found out he needs 6 months of chemo for a tumor that was just removed from his lung. Happy Birthday to him! So I now have an entire spare bed

I'm Rikki_DD on twitter

Rikki
Rikki

Back to top Go down

Looking for roomie! Empty Re: Looking for roomie!

Post  Chloe Cougar Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Rikki wrote:...Have to edit this because the BFF isn't coming now. Poor dude just found out he needs 6 months of chemo for a tumor that was just removed from his lung. Happy Birthday to him! So I now have an entire spare bed

I'm Rikki_DD on twitter

Awww hun, that's so sad Crying or Very sad Please pass on my best wishes to him xx

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post  josievamp Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm

If you still have a spare bed, I'd love a roomie. I did reserve a room, but its a single and I'd rather have a friend. I'm 36 and I love to party! I was planning on driving into Forks on Thursday, but I'm getting into Seattle on Wednesday around 3:30pm, so I can be flexible. I do have a car reserved with Dollar Rental if you wanna share a ride too. Let me know and I'll split the cost and cancel my room. Good luck to your BFF!

josievamp

http://Twitter.com/JosieVamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikki Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm

josievamp wrote:If you still have a spare bed, I'd love a roomie. I did reserve a room, but its a single and I'd rather have a friend. I'm 36 and I love to party! I was planning on driving into Forks on Thursday, but I'm getting into Seattle on Wednesday around 3:30pm, so I can be flexible. I do have a car reserved with Dollar Rental if you wanna share a ride too. Let me know and I'll split the cost and cancel my room. Good luck to your BFF!

YAY!!! Bed is still available if you want it. Hi roomie! I won't be flying into Seattle until Thursday around 1:20pm (damn work wouldn't give me Wed off for Seattle fuckery). Too bad you didn't reserve with Avis car rental, I have a $100 gift certificate for that. But I'm willing to split costs for a car too if you're able to wait for my ass to fly in. Smile
Rikki
Rikki

Back to top Go down

Looking for roomie! Empty Yay!!

Post  josievamp Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Awesome! I can always cancel the car reservation if you can get good deal. Dollar Rental was the cheapest I could find (It was almost $60 cheaper than Avis when I looked) I can pick you up from the airport if you want and then we can head on out to Forks! I'm so excited!!

josievamp

http://Twitter.com/JosieVamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down