Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forks Heritage Days

2 posters

Go down

Forks Heritage Days Empty Forks Heritage Days

Post  mamaliciouscullen Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 pm

I saw on the Forks website that they are having their Heritage Days celebration the weekend we are all there (Sept 28-Oct 2)...Don't know if they did this last year (same weekend every year type of thing), but sounds like there might some non-Twilighty things to do. Maybe they will have fair food booths too, which would not be a bad thing What a Face

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Forks Heritage Days Empty Re: Forks Heritage Days

Post  jussumchic Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:08 am

mamaliciouscullen wrote:I saw on the Forks website that they are having their Heritage Days celebration the weekend we are all there (Sept 28-Oct 2)...Don't know if they did this last year (same weekend every year type of thing), but sounds like there might some non-Twilighty things to do. Maybe they will have fair food booths too, which would not be a bad thing What a Face

@mamaliciouscullen -

I think it is such exciting news! I love street fairs but from looking at past events it doesn't seem much like a street fair. But damn, gotta find a way to squeeze one of these events in now! lol

Last edited by jussumchic on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : asked a stupid question for which I found the answer)
jussumchic
jussumchic

Back to top Go down