Seattle roomie wanted for Wed

Go down

Seattle roomie wanted for Wed

Post  josievamp on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm flying in from Buffalo and looking to room with a nice twatwaffle in Seattle on Wednesday night. I get in around 3:30pm and pick up my rental car @ 4. Let me know Smile

josievamp

http://Twitter.com/JosieVamp

Back to top Go down

Re: Seattle roomie wanted for Wed

Post  mamaliciouscullen on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm

I am rooming with Chloe Cougar Thurs-Sun- but haven't made plans for a roomie on Wednesday, if you're interested. I get into Sea-Tac at about 1 pm -

I didn't go last year so don't "know" anyone...and flying out solo from Hartford - Nerves have already started... Sad

I am @kvotz on Twitter and Kristen Votzakis Gauthier on Facebook.

I am a nice, friendly Twatwaffle flower

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Post  josievamp on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:11 pm

That would be cool, I have a Forks roomie too that isn't flying in till Thursday. I haven't booked a room anywhere yet for Wednesday. This is my first trip to Forks, as well as my first Big Girl trip. I'm freakin a little, but I think right now I'm more excited. I have no idea how I'm I'm gonna make it through an airport by myself! Any idea where we should stay? Do you wanna try and get a room at the Mayflower? I think it's kinda pricey myself, but hey, who knows if I'll get a chance to do this again! Do you have any place you'd like to stay at?

josievamp

http://Twitter.com/JosieVamp

Back to top Go down

Post  mamaliciouscullen on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:29 pm

[quote="josievamp"]This is my first trip to Forks, as well as my first Big Girl trip. I'm freakin a little, but I think right now I'm more excited. I have no idea how I'm I'm gonna make it through an airport by myself! quote]

Yep, that's my situation exactly too Smile Excited but skeered at the same time...I would like to do the Mayflower just cause it's where a bunch of Twi-folks are staying and there is supposed to be a meet-up Wed. nite in the hotel bar (it's on the forum somewhere around here). Also, I probably won't be doing this anytime again soon so...

I followed you on Twitter, but if you want to message me on FB we can make arrangements without bogging down the forum?

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 pm

josievamp wrote:That would be cool, I have a Forks roomie too that isn't flying in till Thursday. I haven't booked a room anywhere yet for Wednesday. This is my first trip to Forks, as well as my first Big Girl trip. I'm freakin a little, but I think right now I'm more excited. I have no idea how I'm I'm gonna make it through an airport by myself! Any idea where we should stay? Do you wanna try and get a room at the Mayflower? I think it's kinda pricey myself, but hey, who knows if I'll get a chance to do this again! Do you have any place you'd like to stay at?

It's going to be great!! We're going to start inundating all of you lovlies with info soon but if you do decide to book at the Mayflower, make sure you tell them you're with Twitarded -- there's a discount.

Admin
Admin

http://twitardedforks2011.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jussumchic on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:21 am

josievamp wrote:That would be cool, I have a Forks roomie too that isn't flying in till Thursday. I haven't booked a room anywhere yet for Wednesday. This is my first trip to Forks, as well as my first Big Girl trip. I'm freakin a little, but I think right now I'm more excited. I have no idea how I'm I'm gonna make it through an airport by myself! Any idea where we should stay? Do you wanna try and get a room at the Mayflower? I think it's kinda pricey myself, but hey, who knows if I'll get a chance to do this again! Do you have any place you'd like to stay at?
@josievamp-
Airports can be confusing. For that reason, I researched the airport to find out the terminals, trains between terminals, setup, toilets, food, etc. I have the information in a Word document but the same info can be found here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps. I figure it should help eliminate some of the confusion and reduce some of the stress. (:
Jussumchic
jussumchic

Back to top Go down

weds at Mayflower and car

Post  kriskendall on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

josievamp wrote:I'm flying in from Buffalo and looking to room with a nice twatwaffle in Seattle on Wednesday night. I get in around 3:30pm and pick up my rental car @ 4. Let me know Smile

Hey Josie

I was wondering how I was gonna get from the airport to Forks. Are you interested in sharing the cost of your rental? I don't have my flights booked yet but if I can get in around 4pm-ish maybe we can hook up and ride together? I'm happy to pay for half the car and gas. If I get in later, I'll just cab it to the Mayflower on Weds and hook up with you guys later. I'm more worried about the ride to/from Forks.

I'm hoping to stay at the Mayflower on weds and do the fancy dinner so if anyone has a bed (or even half a bed--I don't have cooties) available, lemme know. kristinam at yahoo.com or 510-593-1128

I haven't been great about following these threads so please contact me if you want to firm up any arrangements.

Also, I have 2 beds in the Forks motel for Thurs-Sunday. I am hoping to have my best friend come up for the weekend but she can sleep with me if anyone wants the other bed.

SOOOO excited to meet you all and tear up Washington.

Hugs,
Kris

kriskendall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down