Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jael is Still Up in the Air

2 posters

Go down

Jael is Still Up in the Air Empty Jael is Still Up in the Air

Post  Jael Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:46 am

Hi, my name is Jael and I'm posting this just in case I do decide to come (it's the matter of saving enough money for this... my mum would rather I get an apartment and live off campus for my junior year of college).

I am currently a sophmore student at UC Santa Cruz in California and chances are highly likely that I will be traveling alone unless someone from the Santa Cruz/Watsonville/San Jose/Aptos areas are coming along too. I am the lone Twihard on the campus (everyone else is interested in protesting and getting high... YUCK!). I want to do this trip as a special gift for myself since I will be turning twenty-one in August later this year. If my wallet agrees to it, this is going to be the first trip I will be planning on my own and I would like to pay for it as much as I can (my parents will never agree to this if they found out about this trip.)

So, for anyone reading this who went last year, can you give me some idea what to expect in terms of costs? I need to know so that I can make a decision. Thank you and I hope I get to see some of you in September.

Jael

Back to top Go down

Jael is Still Up in the Air Empty Re: Jael is Still Up in the Air

Post  Double_Dippin Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Jael wrote:Hi, my name is Jael and I'm posting this just in case I do decide to come (it's the matter of saving enough money for this... my mum would rather I get an apartment and live off campus for my junior year of college).

I am currently a sophmore student at UC Santa Cruz in California and chances are highly likely that I will be traveling alone unless someone from the Santa Cruz/Watsonville/San Jose/Aptos areas are coming along too. I am the lone Twihard on the campus (everyone else is interested in protesting and getting high... YUCK!). I want to do this trip as a special gift for myself since I will be turning twenty-one in August later this year. If my wallet agrees to it, this is going to be the first trip I will be planning on my own and I would like to pay for it as much as I can (my parents will never agree to this if they found out about this trip.)

So, for anyone reading this who went last year, can you give me some idea what to expect in terms of costs? I need to know so that I can make a decision. Thank you and I hope I get to see some of you in September.

Hi Jael, i thought you were set on going, but anywho i hope you do.. you can share room cost's and car share too ..I spent about 800 bucks all in total, I flew in from maine last year.. but I'm sure you can spend way less.. Like I said find room and car to share.. that will save you a lot.. good luck.. there are those here who are looking for roomies and such.. Smile
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum