Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

also from the bay area: fremont

2 posters

Go down

also from the bay area: fremont Empty also from the bay area: fremont

Post  kriskendall Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Hey Ladies

I'm a little late to the party but I just reserved one of the last 2 double rooms at The Forks Motel so I'm in! I'm also looking for a roomie. I've got the room from Weds-Sunday so it'll be a par-tay! And just to make sure I'm going to be there at the right time, I've reserved 9/28 to 10/2, right?

Here is a little about me:
I'm a 36 year old mom of 2 boys. hubby is awesome and puts up with all my crazy. ;-) I spent all of 2009 and most of 2010 completely and totally obsessed with twilight. I read all 4 books about 9 times through before someone introduced me to fanfiction. changed my life! I love, love, love the twitards and its the only blog that I still follow...though not close enough to have made reservations sooner...but you get the drift. here some some pix of me...

my bday party this weekend: (i'm the drunk with the pink yoga wrap thing on)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my bday party 2 years ago: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my halloween costume: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So...let me know if you need a bed. Though, my husband CLAIMS that I snore so keep that in mind. You should be a heavy sleeper! ;-)

Hugs!
Kris

kriskendall

Back to top Go down

also from the bay area: fremont Empty Re: also from the bay area: fremont

Post  Admin Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Welcome Kris! It's going to be a great time!

As the trip gets closer I'm sure more and more people will be looking for rooms to share, etc., as plans often change so keep an eye out and you might find the perfect roomie to share with.

And snore? Damn you. We don't allow snorers. Wink Just make sure your roomies aren't assholes like Snarkier Than You and have a video camera. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See you soon!

xo,
JJ

Admin
Admin

https://twitardedforks2011.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum