Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm SwedenSara - and I'm back!

5 posters

Go down

I'm SwedenSara - and I'm back! Empty I'm SwedenSara - and I'm back!

Post  SwedenSara Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:57 pm

So... Yes, I'll be coming all the way from Sweden this year as well. Wouldn't miss it for the world, since it was effing awesome last year and I'm dying to meet y'all again! I'm bringing little sis as well, and to top it off I managed to talk my wonderful beta FangMom into going as well! It wasn't very hard though... LOL
SwedenSara
SwedenSara

Back to top Go down

I'm SwedenSara - and I'm back! Empty Re: I'm SwedenSara - and I'm back!

Post  Jaymes805 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Maybe you can take me back to Sweden with you when you return, I've always wanted to go. SO excited that we'll have you back with us in the states again this year, it's going to be epic! Smile
Jaymes805
Jaymes805
Admin

http://www.borderlinephenomenal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I'm SwedenSara - and I'm back! Empty yaye!!

Post  AllTwiedUp Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am

I'm so excited that you are coming back!! Smile I can't wait to hang out with you!!
AllTwiedUp
AllTwiedUp

http://www.dirtyhotandnerdy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Cougar Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:39 pm

SwedenSara wrote:So... Yes, I'll be coming all the way from Sweden this year as well. Wouldn't miss it for the world, since it was effing awesome last year and I'm dying to meet y'all again! I'm bringing little sis as well, and to top it off I managed to talk my wonderful beta FangMom into going as well! It wasn't very hard though... LOL

OK, so tell me - what are your travelling plans? I haven't even warned hubs yet, but am working on getting to Forks this September. Are you going via the UK by any chance?? Wink

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

I'm SwedenSara - and I'm back! Empty SQEEEE

Post  jene16 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Yeah SwedenSara,
My Darling! I can't wait to see you again this year!! Is your sis coming as well? Missy and I will be sharing a room with Melinda again so hopefully we will see lots of you guys!
Jene'
jene16
jene16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum