Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a spare bed!

3 posters

Go down

I have a spare bed! Empty I have a spare bed!

Post  musingbella Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 am

Hey - I have a room booked with 2 queen beds Thurs - Sun, and my roomie-to-be just cancelled on me. SO: I have a spare bed! Who wants to share my room (and the cost)?

I went to Forks 2010 and had a blast, I'm 30 years old (31 by the time this trip rolls around), I like to drink and party, but I hate being hungover, so the chances that I will puke on you are minimal. I'm pretty self-contained and non-invasive. Very Happy I don't snore, and I don't use heavy perfumes or anything... what else might you care about? I don't smoke!

Anything else you can probably find on one of my two blogs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...or PM me with questions.

What say you? Wink

musingbella

Back to top Go down

I have a spare bed! Empty Re: I have a spare bed!

Post  Chloe Cougar Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 am

Hi! I just posted a reply over on the Intros thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I would love it if we could share! Very Happy

I'm a little older than you, but like you I like to party and hate having a hangover. As long as nobody tries to get me to drink shots, I'll be just fine. I'm a non-smoker too (though am hooked on nicotine gum Embarassed ), and I like my sleep, so don't expect me to be staying up until all hours of the morning (especially since I'll probably be jet-lagged...).

I promise I'll confirm once I have a better idea, but for now would love it if you could consider sharing with me!

CC x

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

I have a spare bed! Empty Bed: taken!

Post  musingbella Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 am

Hey girl, I posted over on your thread, too - I found a roomie already! It took, like, less than a day. LOL The good news is that maybe that's how it will work for you, too! Let me know if I can help - I feel badly that I can't share with everyone... although maybe we can get more then two of us in a room - I know some folks did that last year and are doing it again this year! Keep me posted on your plans and I'll help however I can (I live really close, so might be more help than you'd otherwise think)! Smile

musingbella

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Cougar Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 am

Ah, no worries! (*shakes fist at timezones*) Plenty of time yet, so I'm sure I'll get something sorted! X

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

I have a spare bed! Empty We have a spare 1/2 a bed!

Post  musingbella Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:20 pm

OK, so I'm back on here - have two roommates, and we had a third, but she bailed, so I can offer 1/2 a bed for the low low price of $77 (for the whole weekend - Thurs-Sun). Let me know if you want to share with us - it's currently myself, Darcy (@blue_darcy) and Diane (@akgrlnthesouth). Very Happy

musingbella

Back to top Go down

I have a spare bed! Empty Room to share

Post  tigerkitten36 Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Hello,

My roomate canceled over the weekend as she wont be able to attend the Forks festivites. ( Real life can be a bitch)

I have a room at the FORKS motel with two queen beds and I will be flying in Wednesday from Florida.. I plan to stay in Seattle and meet up with some of the other H00rs at the RROP at the Mayflower and drive to FOOOORRRRKKKKSSSS Thursday Morning.

Im 41, non smoker, dont snore, pretty easy going.

Email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if your interested.

Thanks

9-12-11 Update. Im canceling my room reservation at the Forks motel. Im going to shack up with Musing Bella and others.

Tigerkitten36

Last edited by tigerkitten36 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to post update)

tigerkitten36

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down