Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2!

+2
Rikki
Stan Edbrella
6 posters

Go down

Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2! Empty Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2!

Post  Stan Edbrella Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 am

Me and my sister are looking to hitch a ride with someone from seattle to Forks on the Thursday and back again at the end of the weekend (Sunday or Monday, can do either). Happy to share costs if anyone can help?

Gemma x
Stan Edbrella
Stan Edbrella

http://www.edbrella.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2! Empty Re: Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2!

Post  Rikki Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:22 pm

What time are you and your sister arriving in Seattle? I'll be there by 1:20pm and have a $100 gift certificate for a car rental through Avis
Rikki
Rikki

Back to top Go down

Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2! Empty Re: Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2!

Post  Chloe Cougar Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Stan Edbrella wrote:Me and my sister are looking to hitch a ride with someone from seattle to Forks on the Thursday and back again at the end of the weekend (Sunday or Monday, can do either). Happy to share costs if anyone can help?

Gemma x

We haven't got anything planned as yet (I don't think!), but I'm thinking that at this point it might be wise to hire a mini-bus! (That's mini van to you US types Cool )

We're arriving in Seattle on Wednesday afternoon and are planning to travel to Forks on Thursday...

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2! Empty Ride Available

Post  josievamp Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm getting into Seattle on Wednesday around 3:30 pm and plan on staying there for the night and heading to Forks Thursday morning. I have a full size car (a Dodge Charger or similar) reserved and I will be heading back to Seattle to fly out on Sunday. (I don't have room booked for Seattle yet, though) Let me know if you want to split the cost and car pool Smile

josievamp

http://Twitter.com/JosieVamp

Back to top Go down

Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2! Empty Room for one more?

Post  TwitardedMom Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:39 pm

josievamp wrote:I'm getting into Seattle on Wednesday around 3:30 pm and plan on staying there for the night and heading to Forks Thursday morning. I have a full size car (a Dodge Charger or similar) reserved and I will be heading back to Seattle to fly out on Sunday. (I don't have room booked for Seattle yet, though) Let me know if you want to split the cost and car pool Smile

Josie-
Do you have room for one more in that car? I plan to arrive in Seattle Wed & head for Forks on Thursday. Ideally would like to fly out on Sunday. I've been to Forks once before & my GPS might come in handy.
Twitardedmom

TwitardedMom

Back to top Go down

Ride from Seattle to Forks and back for 2! Empty Seattle

Post  tigerkitten36 Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:06 pm

I will be in Seattle Wednesday and driving to Forks on Thursday if anyone needs a ride.

Anyone needing a roomie on Wednesday in Seattle?

tigerkitten36

Back to top Go down

Post  TwitardedMom Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:08 pm

tigerkitten36 wrote:I will be in Seattle Wednesday and driving to Forks on Thursday if anyone needs a ride.

Anyone needing a roomie on Wednesday in Seattle?

TK- thanks, but I have room & ride already. If I hear of someone in need, I will send them your way.

TwitardedMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down