Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forks packing lists?

3 posters

Go down

Forks packing lists? Empty Forks packing lists?

Post  mamaliciouscullen Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:08 pm

So I finally booked my flights and now will have nervous jitters for 2 months waiting for the adventure that awaits (mostly nervous about the flights, since I am traveling to Seattle alone)...still, though, it's real now - Holycrap! What a Face

I am trying to figure out a way to pack using just the 2 carry-ons for the flights - one less thing to deal with...ya know?

Sadly, I don't know how to pack for a trip to the beach on the other side of the state, never mind a 7 hour cross-country flight, TSA regulations (I read them already - I do think I'm good so far with those), potential for lost luggage and a 5-day stay, various potentially cold/rainy weather vampy activities, etc... No

Anyone who went last year, what were your essentials for this part of the country? Anything you wish you brought but didn't - or thought you would need but didn't?

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Forks packing lists? Empty Re: Forks packing lists?

Post  Rottymama Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Good pair of walking shoes. Light jacket, maybe a lined wind breaker with a hood or if you have a hat.
They do have a grocery store and other stores if you run out of anything.
I drove so I didn't have the TSA issues.
Rottymama
Rottymama

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Make sure you also check the regulations of the airline you're traveling with. They vary sometimes as well.

Definitely bring a mildly warm coat. It can get chilly and even though we were lucky to have pretty nice weather last year, it might not be the same this year. I wore my Bella jacket and I was fine. I also packed a few sweaters in varying weight as well.

Good shoes are a must, especially for the beaches (which are freaking beautiful).

Admin
Admin

https://twitardedforks2011.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum