Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone need a roomie?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone need a roomie? Empty Anyone need a roomie?

Post  EMME Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:19 am

The rooms at the HQ are at about $300 right now. Yikes! If anyone has a room and needs a roomie, I will be happy to split costs! I'm also planning on driving from the East side of Washington, so if anyone needs a ride, let me know and I can pick you up!

I'm just_emme on twitter or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EMME
EMME

Back to top Go down

Anyone need a roomie? Empty Re: Anyone need a roomie?

Post  Double_Dippin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:43 pm

EMME wrote:The rooms at the HQ are at about $300 right now. Yikes! If anyone has a room and needs a roomie, I will be happy to split costs! I'm also planning on driving from the East side of Washington, so if anyone needs a ride, let me know and I can pick you up!

I'm just_emme on twitter or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Double_Dippin: Hi Emme, I'm sure if you keep checking back, the closer it gets the more people will be scrambling to get things in order.. Can't wait to meet cha. Very Happy
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Anyone need a roomie? Empty Room to share

Post  tigerkitten36 Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:53 am

I have my flight booked, Im coming from Orlando, Florida. I am arriving at 4:55pm, Wed Sept 28 at Seattle a then will drive to the Forks Motel. Im coming alone as I have no RL friends that would make this trip with me, and I am looking forward to meeting everybody. Im on twitter as T3tasha or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My room is booked for the 29 through the Oct 2 and it has two queen size beds.

Last edited by tigerkitten36 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot email address)

tigerkitten36

Back to top Go down

Anyone need a roomie? Empty Roomie

Post  EMME Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 pm

tigerkitten36 wrote:I have my flight booked, Im coming from Orlando, Florida. I am arriving at 4:55pm, Wed Sept 28 at Seattle a then will drive to the Forks Motel. Im coming alone as I have no RL friends that would make this trip with me, and I am looking forward to meeting everybody. Im on twitter as T3tasha or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My room is booked for the 29 through the Oct 2 and it has two queen size beds.

Awesome! If it's still available, I'll take it Smile I will be there Thursday afternoon as I'm driving from eastern washington. I'm at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and/or just_emme on twitter. I'm SOOOO excited!!!!!
EMME
EMME

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerkitten36 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:29 pm

That would be awesome! The husband wanted me to share the room to cut costs of my girls weekend. LOL.

This trip will be fun. I saw from a post that there may be some adventures in the works on Wednesday night in Seattle with several others.

tigerkitten36

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down