Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need some roomies and a ride!

+3
Admin
Misti
DD
7 posters

Go down

need some roomies and a ride! Empty need some roomies and a ride!

Post  DD Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:15 pm

I JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT!!!! I can't beleive I am doing this, and my parents will think I am nuts (I am 33 but single so I am still their baby...sigh) but I need an adventure in my life and am slightly (OKAY A LOT) obsessed with all things Twilight, so this is perfect. I would like to find some roommates to share costs and rides with (I would be happy to make room arrangements at the Forks motel, but driving in unknown seattle scares the bejeezus out of me, so am hoping to hookup with another for a ride from the airport to FOOOORRRKKKKSSSS! I land in Seattle at 10:30am Thursday:) Let me know, I am on the forum as DD.... CAN"T WAIT TO MEET YOU CRAZY BITCHES!!!
DD
DD

Back to top Go down

need some roomies and a ride! Empty Re: need some roomies and a ride!

Post  Misti Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 pm

I love that you already booked your flight! Flights from Cincy are sofa king expensive right now. Southwest is the best option, but they aren't booking flights that far out yet. Bastards.

Depending on when we get in, I am sure that my sister and I would love to share a ride. I will post when we figure that out.

Misti

Back to top Go down

Post  DD Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Misty, I used orbitz and it really wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be... round trip for $350 from Pittsburgh, I don't think that is too bad (alaska airlines on way down, contintental on way back). Are you and your sister looking for roomies to split the cost? I wasn't sure if people were doing 2 per room or 4 per room. Less money for room = more for drinks Smile Let me know!
Darcy
DD
DD

Back to top Go down

Post  Misti Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 pm

I just booked a single queen room and figured that my sister can deal with my cold ass feet at night. The cheapest rooms were already booked. I bet if you went ahead and booked something you will find awesome ladies to share with you. And if not, cancel the room and we can have a cot brought into our room.

Misti

Back to top Go down

Post  DD Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Good advice, that is what I did. I booked a room with two queen beds, so if you know people who needs some roomies, send them my way! SO EXCITED Exclamation
DD
DD

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Misti wrote: I bet if you went ahead and booked something you will find awesome ladies to share with you.

I know for sure a lot of ladies did this last year and it worked out really well. As the date got closer, people started canceling their rooms and bunking with each other.

JJ

Admin
Admin

https://twitardedforks2011.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymes805 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 am

Last year when we booked our room, we booked it 2 month or so before and they only had 2 rooms available so I'd book ASAP if I were you. You can always cancel later or find someone else to take your room. Smile
Jaymes805
Jaymes805
Admin

http://www.borderlinephenomenal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Cougar Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Peeps - I'm not even sure I can afford the air-fare, let alone a room! Shocked But if someone has a spare place available in a room, keep me posted... Am workin' on selling my body raising the funds required! Very Happy

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymes805 Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Just worry about gettin your butt on the airplane love bug. I'm sure there will be spaces available, we won't let you sleep out by the pool Wink
Jaymes805
Jaymes805
Admin

http://www.borderlinephenomenal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

need some roomies and a ride! Empty Hi DD

Post  twinboys05 Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi DD,
I am from the Pittsburgh area, too! I am seriously thinking about doing this pilgrimage to Forks and I was wondering if you have found a hotel mate yet. I just checked out flights...I was really surprised at how reasonable it was. My name is Darcy and I live in Beaver County. I am twinboys05 on Twitter. I am really excited at the prospect of spending a few days in Forks with these people that make me laugh every day and I can't believe that I convinced my husband to even entertain this idea, let alone agree to it! Oh, a few things about me...I am 36 and a mom to 5 yr. old twin boys. I work in early childhood education and I will not be telling my family about this trip...they will think I am having a 1/3 life crisis!!!! Well, I look forward to chatting with you! Here we go Steelers!!!!
Thanks,
Darcy (twinboys05)

twinboys05

Back to top Go down

need some roomies and a ride! Empty found a roomie!

Post  DD Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Wow, my name is Darcy, I am from Pittsburgh area, and I work in early childhood ed as an SLP! Strange Shocked No kiddos for me, just a beautiful little pug. I actually found a roomie name Erin, since I bought tickets already I wanted to get that part settled as soon as I could, but if you go we definately need to do some sightsseing in Forks together! I definatley want to do the dazzled by twilight tour and check out laPush and the other areas. Put a post on here about needing a roomate once you get your tickets, and I am sure you will find someone quick:) Can't wait to meet you!
DD
DD

Back to top Go down

Post  Double_Dippin Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:06 pm

DD wrote:Wow, my name is Darcy, I am from Pittsburgh area, and I work in early childhood ed as an SLP! Strange Shocked No kiddos for me, just a beautiful little pug. I actually found a roomie name Erin, since I bought tickets already I wanted to get that part settled as soon as I could, but if you go we definately need to do some sightsseing in Forks together! I definatley want to do the dazzled by twilight tour and check out laPush and the other areas. Put a post on here about needing a roomate once you get your tickets, and I am sure you will find someone quick:) Can't wait to meet you!
from Double_Dippin you two are both named Darcy..and live in Pitts?? Woah cosmic karma..Welcome..and you are sure to have the most epic of times in Forks It is truly a beautiful place. Very Happy
Double_Dippin
Double_Dippin
Admin

http://tumblr.com/xaa177a79q

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down