Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WI lady looking for ladies to room and fly with!

2 posters

Go down

WI lady looking for ladies to room and fly with! Empty WI lady looking for ladies to room and fly with!

Post  libbybelle523 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 am

Hi Ladies, I live in west salem,wi and am looking for some girls to fly and room with. I haven't reserved a room yet because i'm waiting to see if there are any other midwest girls to go with!

if you're interested let me know!

i'm a 30 year old SAHM to an 8 and 3 year old. i've been married to my wonderful hubs for 9 years.

i'm open to travel dates and arrangements.

i have never ever been on a forum! (except for this one) so this feels a little like a blind date advertisement to me. if your interested respond or if you want more info about me feel free to email me @libbybelle523@gmail.com or follow me on twitter @libbybelle523

love, libby

libbybelle523

Back to top Go down

WI lady looking for ladies to room and fly with! Empty Re: WI lady looking for ladies to room and fly with!

Post  Rikki Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Curious if you ever found a roomie. I don't live in or near WI, but I do have a room that I'm willing to share. Was going with my BFF, but he just had major surgery this week and I'm not sure if he'll even want to go. I'm a 28 (will be 29) single mom of 2 kids, 8 and 4, so we have something in common. Let me know!

Rikki

PS- I think we're twitter friends too...just verified, YUP!
Rikki
Rikki

Back to top Go down