Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a ride from Forks to Airport Sunday night please:)

2 posters

Go down

Need a ride from Forks to Airport Sunday night please:) Empty Need a ride from Forks to Airport Sunday night please:)

Post  DD Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi everyone,

MOST of my plans are made! I have my flight, my roomie, and plans to do the twitour. I now have a ride from the airport to Forks! I am still figuring out how I am getting from Forks to airport. I REALLY do not want to drive (driving in Seattle seems a bit scary) but am more than willing to split costs and pay for gas.

I arrive Thursday at 10:30 am at the airport and I am flying out on Monday of Seattle airport at 1 AM (I know...way to early). If anyone could help me out please let me know! My back up plan is a taxi to Port Angeles, and then a bus back to airport... but that adds a lot of extra cost that could be used for fun (aka drinking) during the evening!

If anyone can give me a ride back late Sunday night please let me know!

Can not wait to meet everyone!

Thanks so much!
Darcy Very Happy
DD
DD

Back to top Go down

Need a ride from Forks to Airport Sunday night please:) Empty Re: Need a ride from Forks to Airport Sunday night please:)

Post  mamaliciouscullen Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Hey Darcy! @kvotz from Twitter here Smile I am also going out on the redeye but have not rented a car for the weekend. I'm scared to drive too Smile Hopefully we can find someone staying on in Seattle after the Forks weekend to hitch a ride with... If not, I will be glad to split the taxi etc costs with you Smile

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Need a ride from Forks to Airport Sunday night please:) Empty Re: Need a ride from Forks to Airport Sunday night please:)

Post  DD Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi Kvotz (I need your real name!)

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully we can get a ride. The bus from Port Angeles to Airport is $50 and leaves at 1pm. The taxi from Forks to Port Angeles is $120... splitting would be good!

If all else fails we could get a ride back with @Josievamp and maybe hang out in Seattle for the day on Sunday... then take a taxi from downtown Seattle to airport? That may be a cheaper option. And more fun than bus! I tend to overthink everything, sorry... things typically work out in the end!

:)Darcy
DD
DD

Back to top Go down

Post  mamaliciouscullen Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Oops...my name is Kristen (really Smile )

I know my Forks roomie is staying longer with other friends, but i'm not sure what her Sunday schedule is or if there is room in the car she is going in...as she is also not driving. I will ask her Smile

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down