Twitarded Goes to Forks Part Deux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle pre Forks fuckery

+16
mamaliciouscullen
TheRugbymom
jussumchic
justkristin1
tigerkitten36
getinthecar
BrandiJo1217
spottysmom
Twi_Lin
Chloe Cougar
BBSapphire24
AllTwiedUp
Jaymes805
SwedenSara
norcaltwitard
Double_Dippin
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery - Page 2 Empty @getinthecar

Post  jussumchic Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:38 pm

getinthecar wrote:I am interested in checking out some of the "Twilight" filming sites closer to Portland. And going from there to Forks. Is that crazy, or has everybody else already done it? Not just seeing the Swan and famous Cullen house, but the alley and etc.

I, nor my two travelmates, have been there but would love to visit Portland and would love to see some of the same sites as you. I'll have two others with me. Do you know where the filming took place or do we need to do some research?
jussumchic
jussumchic

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery - Page 2 Empty Seattle Sunday & Monday?

Post  TheRugbymom Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Last year we drove from Forks @ 3:30 a.m. to Seattle to fly back to the East Coast. Too long a day. This year, we are staying in Seattle Sunday and Monday nights before flying out on Tuesday.
Anyone else able to hang out after the big weekend? I know nothing about Seattle, but Vitamin R lives there - she can give us some tips maybe!

Sorry I'm so late posting here. I assumed I was still signed up for the forum from last year. I was getting worried because I wasn't receiving any messages!

Anyway, now I'm confused. The Mayflower stuff on Wednesday night is in Seattle? not Forks? I'll have to check my reservations at the Forks Motel. I can't even remember how many nights I booked it for - it's been so long ago!

TheRugbymom

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery - Page 2 Empty Re: Seattle pre Forks fuckery

Post  Chloe Cougar Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:10 am

TheRugbymom wrote:Last year we drove from Forks @ 3:30 a.m. to Seattle to fly back to the East Coast. Too long a day. This year, we are staying in Seattle Sunday and Monday nights before flying out on Tuesday.
Anyone else able to hang out after the big weekend? I know nothing about Seattle, but Vitamin R lives there - she can give us some tips maybe!
@LoriAnnTwiFan, her friend and I hope to stick around until Wednesday - we're not yet sure whether we'll stay in Forks, or head back to Seattle to take in some sights. Either way, I'm sure we'll get to hang out after the Forks Fuckery (assuming, we have sufficient bail money Cool )

Chloe Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRugbymom Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Last year we stayed in Forks until Tuesday. It was dead-dead-deadsky after about noon on Sunday.
My daughter really wants to see some of the sights in Seattle, so I told her we could stay there a couple of nights. Either place - Forks or Seattle - will be more fun with more people!

TheRugbymom

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery - Page 2 Empty seattle after forks on sunday

Post  mamaliciouscullen Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:16 pm

I'd like to hang out in Seattle on Sunday 2nd after the Forks Motel checkout...I booked a red-eye at 11:45 pm, so have all day to kill before getting to the airport...I will sleep on the plane Laughing

mamaliciouscullen

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery - Page 2 Empty Anybody need a Seattle Roomie Wed?

Post  josievamp Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Hey All,
I'm flying in from Buffalo, NY on Wednesday afternoon and would love to meet up with some Twitarded H00rs. I haven't booked a room yet and would love to split a room with someone. I get in around 3:30 pm and pick up my rental car at 4pm. Then I'm free till I pick up my Forks roomie on Thursday afternoon at the airport. Let me know Smile Youe can also hit me up on Twitter as JosieVamp Can't wait for this trip!!

josievamp

http://Twitter.com/JosieVamp

Back to top Go down

Post  musingbella Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Josie - I need a roomie for Wednesday - or a few even. Smile I've talked to a few ladies who have full rooms about sleeping on the floor, but I'd totally be willing to split the cost on a room with you. @musingbella on twitter or musingbella@gmail.com (or you can just reply on here). Very Happy

To the ladies wanting to tour movie sites in Portland - I live here and can help you out with maps and directions and whatever. Sadly, I have to work Monday-Tuesday that week, so I can't be your personal tour guide, but I've been to the locations (and I live about a mile from the high school where the inside-school scenes were filmed), so I can help you get there. See above for my contact info!

I am SO EXCITED! <3

musingbella

Back to top Go down

Post  LoriAnnTwiFan Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:28 pm

musingbella wrote:Josie - I need a roomie for Wednesday - or a few even. Smile I've talked to a few ladies who have full rooms about sleeping on the floor, but I'd totally be willing to split the cost on a room with you. @musingbella on twitter or musingbella@gmail.com (or you can just reply on here). Very Happy

To the ladies wanting to tour movie sites in Portland - I live here and can help you out with maps and directions and whatever. Sadly, I have to work Monday-Tuesday that week, so I can't be your personal tour guide, but I've been to the locations (and I live about a mile from the high school where the inside-school scenes were filmed), so I can help you get there. See above for my contact info!

I am SO EXCITED! <3

We have a 2 Queen room at Mayflower on Wednesday night, but only 3 people. We have a spot open for a 4th (unless there have been developments I don't know about Very Happy ) in our room before Forks. Also, how far is Portland from Seattle? The Portland movie sites might be an intriguing idea...
LoriAnnTwiFan
LoriAnnTwiFan

Back to top Go down

Seattle pre Forks fuckery - Page 2 Empty Sunday in Seattle

Post  Monique Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 am

Rugbymom and Mandy,
We are planning to site-see in Seattle on Sunday and then fly out mid-morning on Monday. We want to go take our picture at Escala. I'm sure there will be others staying around until Monday or Tuesday. We can make plans while in Forks.
Monique and Heather

Monique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2